: the act of explaining bitcoin in such a way that a pre-coiner gets it, and becomes a bitcoiner!
1 bitcoin = 100 million satoshis
21 million bitcoin = 2.1 quadrillion sats
I've developed a new open source P2P e-cash system called Bitcoin.
It's completely decentralized, with no central server or trusted parties,
because everything is based on crypto proof instead of trust.
~ Satoshi Nakamoto 2009-02-11 22:27:00 UTC
I love the simple life,
I love nature, I love being barefoot,
I love profound conversation that sparks creativity, connection and inspiration.
I love freedom.
And, I love bitcoin.
Love is a big word, bitcoin is worthy of big love.
It’s existence is a point of bright light in this most challenged time in human existence.
I wrote this book in the hopes of making bitcoin, and the reasons we need it, more accessible to more seekers.
This book is a starting point, into what I, and many others, have discovered is a phenomenally endless, life-changing and beautiful rabbit hole!
May you be orange-pilled, may you be free, and may you be well enriched by the journey!
To Buy the Book:
1. SCAN the QR code with your Lightning wallet, or copy and paste the following: LNURL1DP68GURN8GHJ7AMPD3KX2AR0VEEKZAR0WD5XJTNRDAKJ7TNHV4KXCTTTDEHHWM30D3H82UNVWQHH2MN5V9KK2ERNDP5HYAPSXVKPHL78
2. COMPATIBLE WALLETS: Blue Wallet, Phoenix, Breez, Wallet of Satoshi, Blixt, LN Bits, Thunderhub, Zap, Zebedee, Zeus (not Muun).
3. ENTER the amount plus shipping.
4. COST: The book is $15. Shipping in the US is $5 for up to 4 books.
5. CONTACT me for shipping costs elsewhere.
6. BULK Discount: 20% off 4 or more books.
7. SEND me a name, address and the quantity you bought in the Contact Form here.
8. Thank You!
Free PDF Version Of The Book
Enter your email below to receive a free PDF version!
(Use any browser other than Chrome)
It is published under a non-commercial Creative Commons license, so feel free to share further.
If you find value, please consider donating some sats by scanning the QR code above, thank you!
Feel free to contact me here with questions or comments, or send an email to :